GLNS advises on the re-investment in Foscarini's acquired Ingo Maurer GmbH

The Italian lighting manufacturer Foscarini SpA has acquired 90 percent of the shares in Ingo Maurer GmbH. The remaining 10 percent was acquired by one of the daughters of the company's founder, Ingo Maurer, by way of a re-investment.

Ingo Maurer GmbH, based in Munich, stands for extraordinary luminaires and lighting systems that are entirely handmade and distributed worldwide. With the takeover, Foscarini intends to continue its growth and development course in the field of decorative lighting.

GLNS comprehensively advised the minority shareholder on its re-investment in Ingo Maurer GmbH with Dr Tobias Nikoleyczik and Nadja Crombach.

Download Press Release